This succulent, delightful popsicle uses fresh milk, real apples, apple juice and graham crackers.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large apples
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- graham crackers, crumbled
- Slice and peel the apples. Steam them in the microwave or on the stove until they are soft.
- Purée the apples in a blender or food processor.
- Add milk, cinnamon, juice, and sugar. Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill a popsicle mold halfway with the apple mixture. Sprinkle with a layer of graham cracker crumbles.
- Pour more of the mixture into the mold until it is full.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight. Serve cold and plain or with any dessert or fruit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.