This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups apple cider
- 4 ounces spiced rum
- 2 ounces cinnamon schnapps
- ice cubes
- 1 red apple sliced for garnish
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher combine apple cider and schnapps.
- Serve punch over ice cubes and garnish with red apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.