Description[edit | edit source]
- Serves 4.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 large apples
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup rolled oats
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Cut apples into slices.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Place half the apples in a nonstick baking dish and sprinkle with half the sugar mixture.
- Dot with half the butter.
- Sprinkle half the oats over all.
- Arrange another series of layers.
- Then add milk.
- Cover and bake 350 °F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve hot or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.