- 5 Red Delicious Apples, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 stalks Celery, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pineapple tidbits in unsweetened Pineapple Juice, drained
- Place sliced Apples in mixture of lemon juice and water.
- Add more water if needed to cover Apples.
- At serving time, drain liquid from Apples.
- Combine Apples, Celery, and pineapple.
- For the dressing:
- Combine Yogurt, Tofu, Honey and Cinnamon in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Chill. Combine Apple mixture with dressing and toss gently.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
- "Life's Simple Pleasures"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.