- 3 tsp grated orange peel
- 3 cinnamon sticks, crushed
- 3 tsp whole cloves
- 1 whole nutmeg, crushed
- 3 cups apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- Combine orange peel, 3 crushed cinnamon sticks, cloves and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Tie dry ingredients in a double thickness of cheesecloth to make a sachet, or secure in a large tea-straining ball.
- In a medium pan, simmer apple juice with spices for at least 20 minutes.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.