This fruit-based, divine dessert is made with real ice cream and chocolate sauce in a waffle and served with other stone-cold fruits. Cinnamon then works for this for garnishing, too.
- 4 Belgian waffles
- 8 tbsp. stewed Bramley Apples
- ice cream, any flavor, store-bought only
- chocolate sauce, store-bought only
- Pop the waffles in a toaster for 1 minute to heat through.
- Top with hot or cold stewed Bramley apples, ice cream, and chocolate sauce. Serve cold and plain or with other fruits or desserts.
Nutritional Information Edit
Cooking Time: 1 minute
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.