Description[edit | edit source]
In Romanian: Spuma de mere
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Wash and quarter the Apples, remove seeds and boil until soft.
- Drain the liquid in another pot and sieve the Apples.
- To the strained Apple liquid, add gelatine, dissolve it, add Sugar and return to heat for another boil.
- After it has cooled down, pour the Apple liquid in a tall bowl, add the Apple puree and whip until foamy.
- Pour in cups or glasses and serve. You can use other fruits to prepare this.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.