- 2 Granny Smith apples
- Reduced-fat brie cheese
- 1 Baguette
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Arugula (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice apple and cheese into thin slices
- Slice baguette in 1/2 slices, place on cooking sheet
- Place apple and cheese slices on toasts
- Bake for 7 minute or until chees is slightly melted and baguette is toasted
- Add salt, pepper and arugula as desired
Makes 16 pieces, good appetizer for 6-8 people.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.