Desription[edit | edit source]
Makes 16 pieces, good appetizer for 6-8 people.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Slice apple and cheese into thin slices.
- Slice baguette in ½ slices, place on cooking sheet.
- Place apple and cheese slices on toasts.
- Bake for 7 minute or until cheese is slightly melted and baguette is toasted.
- Add salt, pepper and arugula as desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.