All in together, throw it in the oven and leave it pork and apple - traditional flavours but tastes so good together.
- Serves 4
- 2 cups root vegetables - potato, carrot and parsnip
- 2 large pork shoulder chops or 4 pork loin chops
- 2 apples
- 1 cup apple juice
- salt and pepper
- Cover the chops with the apple juice in a plastic bag and marinate for a couple of hours if possible preheat oven to 170 °C.
- Layer the bottom of the roasting dish with a single layer of cut vegetables and apple (cut into small chunks/rings) if using shoulder chops, cut them in half (chops of 2 halves!) layer the chops atop the vegetables.
- Pour over the apple juice marinade put a couple of the apple rings on top of the chops season it all with salt and pepper cook for around ½ to ¾ hour until pork is cooked - time will depend on type of oven and thickness of chops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.