Bartending/Cocktails/Glossary from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Prep Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- apple juice, apple cider or apple liqueur
- sweet and sour mix
- slice of granny smith apple (optional)
- Pour vodka and apple juice/apple cider/apple liqueur into a shaker.
- Shake or stir apple vodka with sweet and sour mixture. Strain into martini glass
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.