- In small saucepan covered with lid, boil then simmer first two ingredients for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from stove and allow mixture to cool.
- Whip ingredients in blender or processor (mixture will be a thick purée).
- Add pineapple juice and water to mixture and whip again.
- Return syrup to saucepan and heat on low to desired temperature.
- Serve apricot-pineapple syrup warm.
Make-ahead Tip Edit
Place syrup in tightly covered container and store in refrigerator up to one month. To serve, reheat on low to desired temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.