- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 12 tsp equiv.sweetner
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup canned Apricots, drain+chop
- ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. In a small bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, cream sweetner, egg and Margarine on low spped of an electric mixer.
- Add dry milk, water and vanilla. Beat until blended. Stir in dry ingriedients.
- Stir until smooth. Spread batter in 8" square pan that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange apricots evenly over batter. Sprinkle liberally with Cinnamon.
- Bake 25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.