This type of couscous is sweet and savory and is great as an appetizer. You have to try it!
- 125 g. dried apricots
- 450 g. uncooked couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped coriander or parsley
- 100 g. spring onions, chopped
- Chop the apricots and put them in a bowl.
- Put in enough boiling water to cover, then soak for about 10 minutes.
- While the apricots are soaking, put the couscous in a large bowl and add enough boiling water to cover them.
- Put clingfilm over the bowl to make it airtight and allow it to stand for 10 minutes so it cooks.
- Drain any excess water off the apricots and add to the couscous, mixing briefly with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir it really well. Serve hot and plain or with meat or poultry.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 tablespoons per plate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.