Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup dried apricots, snipped
- 1½ cup water or chicken stock
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pine nuts
- 12 slice bread, dry, cut small cubes
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Bring the apricots and water (or chicken or turkey stock) just to a boil in a saucepan.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the celery, nuts and bread.
- Toss lightly to moisten the bread and blend the ingredients.
- Spoon into an oiled baking dish with a cover.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the cover the last 10 minutes of baking to brown the top of the dressing.
Nutritional information[edit | edit source]
Per 1/12 recipe:
- 118 calories | 22g carbohydrate | 4g protein | 3g fat | 127mg sodium | 215mg potassium | 0 cholesterol
- Exchanges: 1 bread | ½ fat | ½ fruit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.