Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ⅓ cup apricot fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, cold only
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 x 6 ounce pieces salmon fillet
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Wrap the foil around the handle of the skillet if it is never ovenproof.
- Combine the fruit spread, lime juice, scallions and red pepper flakes in a bowl, stirring until the jelly is dissolved. (You can microwave it for a few seconds to make it easier to stir).
- Sprinkle salt over the fish. Heat the oil over medium high in a skillet large enough to hold the fish in a single layer without crowding.
- Cook the fish cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Remove from the heat and brush the fish with most of the glaze.
- Place in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the salmon just turns opaque.
- Pour the remaining glaze over it and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 400 | Fat 2 g | Carbs 15 g | Sodium 396 mg | Fiber 0 g
- WW Points 8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.