- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 each apple
- 1 each pear
- 8 oz canned pineapple chunks
- 12 each strawberry
- 36 each frilled toothpicks
- Combine apricots and water in a small saucepan, over a medium flame.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, reserving ¼ cup liquid.
- Combine apricots, reserved liquid, and Sugar in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, and nutmeg.
- Again process until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 60–90 minutes.
- Skewer assorted fruits and chunks with toothpicks.
- Arrange onto a serving platter.
- Serve dip chilled or at room temperature.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.