- 1 cup dried apricots
- water to cover
- 1-1/3 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a saucepan cover apricots with water and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Keep on simmering boil for 40 minutes.
- apricots must be tender.
- Add Sugar the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Drain apricots and puree in blender.
- Add rum.
- Fell center of Apples with puree and mound some on top.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.