- Combine apricot jam and almonds, mix well.
- Cut each pastry sheet into quarters.
- Divide apricot mixture evenly between pastry squares.
- Lightly brush edges with water. Fold in half forming a triangle.
- Press down lightly to seal.
- Place on an ungreased oven tray and brush with milk.
- Bake at 200*C for approx. 15–20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with cream, icecream or custard.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.