- 1 cup (packed) dried apricots, minced
- 2 tbs water
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ stick butter
- 1 tbs. orange flower water
- 1 cup chopped, shelled pistachios (unsalted)
- In heavy medium saucepan, combine apricots, water, sugar, butter and orange flower water.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until mixture becomes a thick purée, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and beat until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a plate and spread into an even circle.
- Allow to cool.
- Divide mixture into 24 equal pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Coat with chopped nuts and place in small petit four papers if desired.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.