- Heat up 3 spoons of oil, add the salt and water.
- Bring to a boil and then add the rice, stirring regularly to avoid excessive sticking.
- When all the water has evaporated cover with a tight fitting lid and allow to simmer at very low heat. #Wait 15 minutes and remove lid, stir, add the remaining oil and cover again.
- In 5 minutes the rice should be firm but tender inside.
- If necessary, cover and leave another 5 minutes on very low heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.