- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 oz.) drained, rinsed, chopped
- 1 can pitted sliced ripe olives (2.25 oz.) drained
- 2 oz shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- 2-4 ounces pepperoni cut in fourths
- 12 x plain or egg mini bagels split
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except bagels, basil and oregano in medium bowl.
- Spread 2 tablespoons artichoke mixture over cut surface of each bagel half.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 – 12 minutes, or until filling is hot and cheese is melted.
- Cut each bagel half in half.
- Serve warm garnished with basil and oregano if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.