Purchased from the Inman Estate in Mineral Wells, Texas in 1990. Dated 1942. I made this for a wedding shower I catered and it is OK, not great but 8 people asked me for the recipe, so somebody is seeing something I’m not.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can water packed artichokes
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 6 slices lean bacon cooked and crumbled
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.