Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely
- chopped, reserving liquid
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- lettuce leaves
Combine reserved liquid from artichokes and vinegar; shake to combine. Drizzle over salad. Spoon into individual lettuce-lined salad plates
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.