- 1 can artichoke hearts, save juice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp Tabasco
- ½ lbs cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- Drain the juice from the artichoke hearts into a frying pan.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the artichoke liquid until the onion is transparent.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl until frothy; add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, oregano, and Tabasco.
- Stir in the cheese, parsley, chopped artichokes and onion mixture.
- Turn into a 7 x 11 in. buttered baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325 °F.
- Let cool in the pan.
- Cut in 1" squares.
- Serve cold or reheat at 325 °F for 10-12 minutes. Freezes well after cooked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.