- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 2 6 oz jars marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp Tabasco® sauce, or to taste
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fine bread crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Take 2 jars of 6 oz marinated artichoke hearts chopped.
- In a frying pan, drain one jar marinade and discard the marinade of other jar by draining it.
- Chop artichokes and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to frying pan and saute for 5 minutes until onions are clear.
- In a bowl beat eggs with fork.
- Add bread crumbs, pepper, salt, oregano and tabasco.
- Stir in cheese, sautéd onion mixture, parsley and artichokes.
- Turn into greased 7" x 11" baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325°F or until set in center.
- Let cool in pan.
- Cut into 1" squares.
- Serve cool or reheat in pan at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.