- 2 bunches arugula, washed, dried and stems trimmed
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, rinsed and torn
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 ripe Pear, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. Maytag or other blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apricot all-fruit spread
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. To make Salad: Combine arugula and lettuce in a salad bowl. Squeeze some lemon juice over Pear slices to keep them from browning. Arrange Pear slices on top of lettuce and arugula. Top with blue Cheese crumbles.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.