- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1½ tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, minced
- ¼ tsp fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp tamari
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ lb sugar snap peas, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 bn arugula (½ lb), cleaned and trimmed
- ½ lb yellow squash, seeded, thinly slice
- ½ lb red bell pepper, julienned
- ¼ cup sherry cooking wine
- Place dressing ingredients in blender.
- Puree for 1 minute, set aside.
- Place 1 tsp olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, heat water in a saucepan to steam sugar snap peas.
- When water boils, place peas in steamer basket.
- Cover, steam 2-3 minutes until peas are bright green.
- Chill peas quickly in ice water.
- Drain well.
- Place arugula, squash, red bell pepper and peas in a large bowl, toss with dressing.
- Divide salad onto 4 plates.
- When mushrooms are golden, deglaze pan by adding the sherry, cook until all liquid evaporates.
- Place mushrooms on top of salad, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.