- Put 1-2 unpeeled onions near the asado, they should slowly cook. Turn them often so they turn brown all around
- Grate the carrots
- When the onions are brown and soft, move them from the fire, peel them under water, then dice them into small pieces.
- Mix the onions and the carrots, add salt and pepper.
- Add a few ripped basil leaves (tear them with your hands)
- Sprinkle olive oil and a little lemon juice.
- Add the grated Cheese to flavor
- Mix the salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.