- 1 packet dried apricot paste sheets
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 800 ml (1¼ pint) water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Tear the dried apricot sheets into small pieces.
- Place in a large bowl and soak in boiling water for 24 hours.
- Transfer the soaked apricot into a large saucepan. Add sugar and lemon juice and heat on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Simmer on very low heat for 3 minutes stirring constantly. Pour into a bowl and leave to cool for 1 hour, then place in a fridge for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.