This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ stick butter
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 egg
- 8 ounce can creamed corn
- 8 ounce corn whole kernel corn
- 2 cups asiago cheese shredded
- 2 large pickled jalapenos diced
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in square baking dish.
- Mix baking mix, egg, jalapenos, cheese and corn together then dump into melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.