Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups small mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges and separated into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
- Combine honey, stir-fry sauce and pepper flakes in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add honey mixture; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are glazed and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve vegetables over noodles or steamed rice, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.