Garlic Shrimp with Noodles from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅔ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a wok or medium sized skillet, heat oil to medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute then add shrimp and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add shredded carrot and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Stir in cilantro, add salt and pepper to taste then serve over cooked noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.