- 4 pkgs oriental flavored ramen noodles
- 8 c. water
- 4 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 portobello mushroom cap, cleaned and diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 c. sliced green Onion
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- Place water, 4 flavor packages, carrots, and celery in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook until tender.
- While noodles are cooking, combine soy sauce and mustard.
- Add sauce mixture, Mushrooms, and Onion to cooked noodle mixture.
- Ladle into bowls and serve. 4-5 servings
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.