This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 scallions green and white parts finely chopped
- Whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and garlic.
- Add chopped scallions.
- Chill until ready to use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.