This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup fresh asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- ½ cup diced red apple
- 2 cups torn mixed greens
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.