This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons asparagus juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 2 cans asparagus
- Ritz cracker crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix butter in saucepan and gradually add flour, stirring constantly
- Add asparagus juice, mMaking a paste.
- Add cream, stirring constantly until thick
- Add salt, pepper and cheese and stir until dissolved
- Add mushrooms.
- Line bottom of casserole with one can of asparagus
- Cover with sauce and add second can of asparagus and cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.