This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Marris Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Drain can of asparagus tips and arrange on bottom of lightly buttered baking dish.
- Combine salt and breadcrumbs and spread over asparagus.
- Beat eggs slightly then add milk.
- Pour over ingredients in dish and sprinkle paprika over top.
- Place in cold oven then turn heat to 325°F and bake for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.