- 1 tbsp cold water
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lbs fresh asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1" pieces
- 1½ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, cut in thin wedges
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl, stirring until blended. Set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife.
- Cut asparagus diagonally into 1½" pieces. Set aside.
- Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; heat at medium high for 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus and green onions; stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add reserved cornstarch mixture to vegetable mixture in wok; cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Add tomato, and cook just until heated.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.