- 3 cups chicken stock
- 50 g dough
- 1 cup cream
- pinch salt and pepper
- 50 g boiled chicken
- diced asparagus
- Make a cream soup by heating chicken stock and adding roux.
- Add all the cream, leaving 2 tsp for garnishing and cook to a thick consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice boiled chicken to small cubes and put into soup.
- Cut asparagus into small pieces and blend into soup.
- Pour into soup bowl and garnish with cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.