From: The American Heart Association
Serves 4; About 6 Spears Per Serving
- 1/4 Cup Finely Snipped Fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp Snipped Fresh dillweed
- 1 Tsp Grated lemon Zest
- 1 Medium garlic clove, Minced
- 1/8 Tsp pepper
Put The asparagus in a Steamer Basket. Sprinkle With TheAll-Purpose Seasoning. Steam For 2 to 3 Minutes, or UntilThe asparagus is Tender-Crisp. Drain Well. Place in a ServingBowl And Cover With Aluminum Foil to Keep Warm.
In a Small Bowl, Stir Together The Gremolata Ingredients.Pour Over The asparagus. Toss Gently to Coat.
When Using Fresh asparagus, Discard About The Bottom 1 InchOf The Stalk Ends (breaking Where The Stalk Bends).
Nutrition Per Serving:
- 33 Calories, 0g Total Fat, 0g Saturated, 0g Polyunsaturated,
- 0g Monounsaturated, 0mg Cholesterol, 2mg Sodium,
- 6g Carbs, 3g Fiber, 3g sugar, 3g Protein
Dietary Exchanges: 1 Vegetable
From: The American Heart Association No-Fad Diet: a PersonalPlan For Healthy Weight Loss, 2007 by The American HeartAssociation.