This is the Dutch version of Asparagus Soup. This soup is a clear soup and served as a starter.
- Peel the asparagus so that all hard areas are removed.
- Cut off the hard ends.
- Chop the asparagus in finger length pieces and cook in water to cover for about 45 minutes.
- Pour through a sieve, keep the asparagus water.
- Pour ¼ liter of the asparagus water in with the hot stock.
- Bring to the boil and bind with the potato flour.
- Add the warm pieces of asparagus.
- Serve in heated bowls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.