Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounce marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika, sweet Hungarian
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- baguette slices
- Preheat Oven to 325 °F
- Lightly oil a 1-quart slow-cooker crockery Insert.
- In medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Spread evenly in the prepared crockery insert.
- Sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs and paprika, then drizzle with the oil.
- Bake until the top is crusty and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer crockery Insert to the slow cooker, set on low (200 °F). The slow cooker will keep the dip at proper serving temperature for up to 4 hours.
- Serve with baguette slices, breadsticks, or crackers
- May be prepared a day or two in advance up to this point and refrigerated.
- Allow 5 or 10 minutes more in the oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.