- Wash the oranges, cut them in half and extract carefully the juice.
- Keep the skin halves and remove partitions..
- Mix the juice, the sugar and the maicena and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- When it starts boiling remove from stove and add a teaspoon of butter.
- Refill the skin halves with the custard and refrigerate until it sets.
- Decorate with mint leaves or cherries.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.