- 300 g of prepared MARGUERITE attieke
- 1 kg of meat (Veal, Lamb, or Chicken)
- 2 diced onions
- 2 sliced leeks
- 1 spoon of tomato concentrate
- 4 sliced carrots
- 250 g of boiled chick Peas
- 4 potatoes cut in four
- 3 sliced courgettes
- 350 ml of water or vegetable stock
- Brown the meat in a saucepan, Add the onions, leeks, and the carrots, Cook for 10 minutes, Pour in the water (or the stock), add the tomato concentrate, the spices and let cook for 1 hour on low heat, Add the chick Peas, the courgettes, the potatoes and the saffron, and let simmer for another ½ hour, Serve with the prepared attieke in accompaniment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.