Aunt B's Fruit Salad
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks drained
- 16 oz. can peach slices drained
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges drained
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 medium apples cored and chopped
- 3 3/4 or 3 5/8 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 3 oz. frozen concentrate orange juice thawed
- 3/4 C. sour cream
- Combine fruits. Set them aside in a refrigerator.
- In small bowl, combine pudding, milk and orange juice. Beat until blended.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Fold in fruit mixture, cover and chill.
- Garnish with mandarin orange sections.
Recipe from: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.