- 4 fish fillets
- 2cups plain flour
- salt and pepper
- 310ml beer -- (10½ fl oz)
- oil for deep-frying
- Dust fish fillets with cornflour.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper, add beer gradually, stirring well until smooth.
- Dip the fish fillets into batter.
- Cook in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with lemon wedges, tartare sauce and hot chips.
- Serves 4
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.