Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 500 g lean beef mince
- ½ onion -- finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup Heinz tomato ketchup
- 1 egg -- lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper -- to taste
- 6 hamburger buns — split and toasted (6 to 8)
your favourite burger ingredients — choose from Edit
- In a bowl combine the minced Beef, Onion, garlic, Parsley, Heinz tomato ketchup, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Season to taste and mix well.
- Mould into 6-8 even-shaped burgers.
- Barbecue or pan fry the burgers for around 5–7 minutes each side, turning only once.
- Serve the burgers on the Hamburger bun with your favourite salad ingredients.
- Top with a generous serve of either Heinz tomato ketchup or Heinz BBQ Sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.