- 1 cup Cranberries
- 2 Apples
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 oz Red gelatin
- 15 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1/2 cup Nuts, chopped
- 2 cup Boiling water
- Chop the Cranberries, Apples and Celery into small pieces.
- Drain the Pineapple and save Juice.
- Combine Cranberries, Apples and Sugar; cover and refrigerate while preparing rest of salad.
- Combine Gelatin with boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add enough water or Fruit Juice (apricot nectar, strawberry nectar etc).
- To Pineapple Juice to equal 1 cup.
- Add this to the Gelatin mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Combine the cranberry-Apple mixture with celery, drained pineapple and nuts.
- Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into lightly greased mold or into individual serving molds.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold and serve on a bed of lettuce or garnish with sour cream or slightly sweetened whipped cream and a very light sprinkling of cinnamon.
Gelatin salad Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.