Can’t decide on salsa or guacamole? Have it both ways with this dip that sounds as zesty as it tastes!
- 2 ripe medium California avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 large lime
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss well and maintain chunky consistency.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.